2011年12月15日星期四

True Love, MAC Cosmetics

聽聽聽聽 It was a busy morningat at about 8:30, an old man came to hospital to take out stitches of his thumb. But he had another doctor,nfl store, I asked him: " Why do not you wait your doctor? " He said: " He would not come until 9:30 but I have an important dating at 9:00." When I was serving for him I asked: " Do you know your doctor always works at 9:30. " The old man smiled uneasily and said: " I will having my breakfast with my wife in Recovery Room at 9 and help her to make up with MAC Cosmetics,mac makeup wholesale, she still loved it."聽聽聽 聽They must be Darby and Joan I think. I asked someting about his wife. The old man told me that his wife have been in the Recovery Room for a long time. She is suffered from Alzheimer's disease. Then I asked: " would your wife be angry if you are late." He shaking his head and said: "She had unknow me for 5 years." I was surprised: "But you have breadfast with her everyday and never late?" the old man smiled and said: "Yes,north face denali, It is my the most important dating." "But she does not know". I blurted out... 聽聽聽聽 The old man smiled happily seemed to have returned a few decades ago they loved each other and live together. And he said to me slowly: "She does not know,ugg adirondack, but I do."聽聽聽聽 Tears are very near to my eyes this is exacty the love that I expecting.聽聽聽聽 True love may not romance but in heart.

没有评论:

发表评论